Today Only - Special Deal for Lake Powell Timelapse Workshop (SEPT 10-15th)

Ron

Time-lapser
Good morning,

I have one-spot left unfilled for a 5-Day Timelapse Workshop on Lake Powell coming up in about 10 days, from September 10-15th. I am offering a big discount to fill this last spot, but you'll have to email me or message me to find out the discount.

This is a one-of-a-kind in-field workshop that includes shooting day and night. We'll be camping on Lake Powell, taking a boat up and down river, and kayaking into slot canyons. We'll be shooting all night as we camp by the lake, capturing the breathtaking landscapes with the brilliant night sky above. Want to learn to shoot holy grail sequences including day-to-night and night-to-day? Want to learn to use your Timelapse+ VIEW intervalometer? This is the ideal workshop for you.

To find out more about the workshop visit: http://www.timelapseworkshops.com/lakepowell

If you are free from September 10-16th and are interested, please message me for the special price. This offer is valid only for the first person who registers after contacting me, and will go away tomorrow.

Contact me at: timelapseworkshops@gmail.com

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page