Tjoez checking in!

Tjoez

New time-lapser
Hi guys!

Decided it was time to introduce myself on the TLN forum!

I'm Matthew, a timelapse and hyperlapse photographer located in Sydney and Antwerp(Belgium).
I shoot a lot of festivals (tomorrowland, ultra, qdance events etc) and other high end stuff around the globe.

This is my showreel from last year, I'm currently in the process of preparing the new one (you heard it here first!)

You can follow me and my shenanigans on the job here:
www.fb.com/tjoezthemoviemaker
www.instagram.com/matjoez
www.tjoez.com

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers

stoutch

TLN Community Manager
Staff member
Welcome Matthew! It's a pleasure to have you here! As a follower of q-dance I have to say that I love your videos!!!! They're really amazing!!!! Will you be at defqon this june?

Tjoez

New time-lapser
Welcome Matthew! It's a pleasure to have you here! As a follower of q-dance I have to say that I love your videos!!!! They're really amazing!!!! Will you be at defqon this june?
Thanks! I doubt I'll be at Defqon, will probably be still in Australia and if not i'd be shooting somewhere in the states (but that's not certain yet).
Defqon australia should be on the list though :)

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page