"Timeographer" from New England

Ron Risman

New time-lapser
Hi everyone,

I've been following the TLN forums here for a short while and have watched so many great timelapses. There is so much great work being produced out there - that I truly wake up every morning newly inspired by the locations and work that I see being produced.

Like many of you I got hooked on timelapse starting back in 2008 - thanks to Tom Lowe and Philip Bloom. I have been shooting timelapse ever since.

I have a new website coming soon at Timeographer.com (should be live by Feb 1st)
I teach timelapse photography at: TimelapseWorkshops.com
Vimeo: Vimeo.com/cameratown
Twitter: twitter.com/cameratown
Facebook: Facebook.com/TimelapseWorkshops
500px: newengland

My Gear

Dynamic Perception 3-Axis (Stage One / Stage R) System (20"/40"/60")
Dynamic Perception MX3 and NMX controllers
eMotimo TB3 Black Pan & Tilt System with 3rd access for slider
Kessler Shuttle Pod Mini with Oracle Controller
Cameras: Canon 5D Mark III, Sony A7s, and Canon EOS 60D
Lenses: Canon 24-105mm F4, 50mm F1.4, 70-200mm F2.8
Lenses: Sigma 20mm F1.8, Rokinon 85mm F1.4, Rokinon 14mm F2.8
Remotes: Timelapse+ and plenty of cheap intervalometers. Reviewed the Ramper Pro as well.
Bags: Think Tank Photo Street Walker Hard Drive, LowePro Pro Roller 200 AW, and others

My Wish List:
Ramper Pro
Canon 5D Mark IV (?)
4k recorder for Sony A7s (or with firmware update? Please?)

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Welcome Ron, and thanks for joining our community and giving a great presentation!

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page