nicphtoton

New time-lapser
I'm extremely happy to release my new timelapse film "Timelapse Southern Africa 4K"!

filmed with a Canon 60D and the Syrp Slider.

This is my sixth video about southern Africa, the amazing part of this continent, where I travelled for three an a half month this year. It's a place which encloses amazing wildlife and landscapes....

If you liked the film, please share!

feel free to watch my other short films here:
http://vimeo.com/nicphoton/videos

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
wow... I like your story!
Have you been there for such a long time because of work, or cause you.. live to travel!? :) So envious anyway :)

Great job, can you please post below the other chapters @nicphtoton ? :) Would love to feature them on TLN and TLI!

nicphtoton

New time-lapser
wow... I like your story!
Have you been there for such a long time because of work, or cause you.. live to travel!? :) So envious anyway :)

Great job, can you please post below the other chapters @nicphtoton ? :) Would love to feature them on TLN and TLI!

thanks a lot....

i just took 4 month off from work and traveled thru southern africa, just for fun and for my photography & videography hobby

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Hey,

as you might have already understood from the delay in getting your time-lapse video featured on Time Lapse Network homepage, the publishing queue has reached "critical levels".

For this reason, I've created a smart way for you to skip this queue, and get your video published before the others!

Would you love to be featured on Time Lapse Network very soon? Then head to this page:
http://timelapsenetwork.com/contact-us/submit-your-timelapse-video/

Can't wait to receive your E-mail, mate!

Take care,
Marco

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page