Timelapse Helper for Android

DonCamillo1

New time-lapser
Just published my new Android timelapse app.
Timelapse Helper was developed out of the practice for photographers with a focus on time-lapse photography. The app offers useful features also for non timelapse photographers.
In addition to the calculations for motion sequences such as the calculations of image number, data volumes, interval, clip length, recording time and slider steps, the app has the option to save slider settings. This has been especially developed for the MX2 controller, but can also be used for other devices.
You can check it out for FREE!
During the implementation there are no restrictions in the Lite version.
I am pleased with feedback and suggestions.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.timelapsehelper.lite

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Ciao Don Camillo,
this seems promising for Android device owners... but my doubt is: screenshots are in German, isn't there an ENG language available too?

DonCamillo1

New time-lapser
Yes there is an english version but I made a mistake. The default language for the PlayStore description was set to German. Now he should show the english screenshots also to non US english users. Thanks for pointing this out ...

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page