Time to move towards another hosting provider: mediatemple

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Ciao friends,
hope you're doing great!

Very quick message to inform you all that in the next few days, we will be moving the Time Lapse Network website and forum towards mediatemple's Grid hosting service.

We decided to cancel HostGator's due to some issues we had in the previous 30days, caused by a huge rise in terms of website visits - which I'm personally proud of! - hopefully going to get a better and more performing experience with (mt)

Thanks to all those who donated!
That said, I'd like to apologise for any inconvenience this migration will cause you, but most of all I'd like to thank all those who donated some good money to allow us to switch to a more expensive plan, but hopefully much more performing one!

Always wished the best to this community members, and truly hope you'll always have a great time on Time Lapse Network.

Take care, and thanks for being here with us today!
Marco

728x90.gif

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page