Time Flies By At Lake Billy Chinook, Oregon

Nick Hagman

New time-lapser
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to finally be sharing my Lake Billy Chinook time lapse video. I have enjoyed shooting time lapse at many beautiful locations, but the entire reason I got into time lapse was to make this video.

This forum has been a great source of knowledge and inspiration along the way. Thanks to everyone who contributes.

1540302649627.png

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Pretty different music choice for your work, which was very well performed I would say, bravo Nick!

I would like to feature this on both Time Lapse Network and Time Lapse Italia. If you're happy with it, please submit its details thoroughly at:
https://timelapsenetwork.com/contact-us/submit-your-timelapse-video/

and wait for my confirmation here!

Thank you so much for doing so,
Marco

PS: Should the form hang forever, it's 99% sure I got everything actually so please do not submit it 10's times :)

Nick Hagman

New time-lapser
Thank you Marco!

I made the decision that the music for this video would be different than the typical time lapse video, for better or worse. Hopefully the content is good enough to keep people watching even if it's on mute.

I have submitted and the form did hang up on me, please let me know if it went through.

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page