The TL+VIEW Advanced Intervalometer Launched Today

Ron

Time-lapser
A truly amazing new advanced Intervalometer was launched today - the Timelapse+ VIEW.

Kickstarter Link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...auto-ramping-and-wifi-camera-r?token=d3528aa1

I was fortunate to be able to shoot with the protytype for one day. You can read my full hands-on review here:
http://www.timelapseworkshops.com/#!timelapse-view-intervalometer/cxif

Feature List:

• A REAL-TIME Live Preview of your time lapse in progress.

• It will handle day to night, night to day, sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset, and just about anything else you throw at it - without spending more than a minute to set it up. So easy they may stop calling it the Holy Grail.

• USB Controlled keyframed Focus Ramping

• It has a 15+ hour battery built-in and can be also be powered using an external battery.

• It can be used without taking your gloves off and can even be controlled by waiving your hand in front of the unit.

• It can be controlled via a smartphone app and you can use the app to preview the real-time timelapse remotely.

• It writes corrective XMP files for smooth exposure changes

• It has a built-in SD card reader for saving XMP files and Images.

• It has both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built-in

• Control the Dynamic Percpetion NMX via Bluetooth wireless or USB

• It works on Canon and Nikon cameras and Sony support will be ready before it ships.

Last edited:

Zoeperkoe

Active time-lapser
Just for information; this recently got funded. I got on board this one - the sample footage looks amazing and I thought that the focus ramping was a nice bonus that is otherwise not so easy to get. Really looking forward to getting my hands on it!

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page