Shootools Slider One with Motion Control Kit - VIDEO Review

Reframe Production

New time-lapser
Hey Folks

We've made a review a few weeks ago and wanted to show you the Slider. We where searching for a long time wich to take cause there are a few of them on the market. In the end you always need to make a compromise but we are still happy with it.
We couldn't really find a video about the slider that really explains everything you need to know so we did it.

We know that the review is in German but we think people that are making timelapses understand anyway whats going on by just seeing the pictures.. =)

We hope you enjoy!

Review:

my Webpage

www.reframe-production.com

further Informations on the Slider:

www.shootools.com

Last edited:

Joey 1982

Time-lapser
Thank you very much, I know this slider, it looks very solid and sturdy. but it's really pricey, I'm thinking of Konova since its price is close to my budget.

Reframe Production

New time-lapser
I can understand that! I mean it's never easy to make a choice specially with camer equipment =)
I can't remember why i didn't took the kanova.... because i was checking that one aswell.
I knew that sooner or later i will earn some money with it so i was going for the shootools cause i had a better feeling with it but to be honest i never tried or did something with a kanova slider.
It's up to you =)

@marcofama: your welcome ;)

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page