ElemotionPhoto

New time-lapser

This is a time-lapse film we are proud to say is from our home. we hope you enjoy the short 3 minute view through the seasons with stunning sunrises and sunsets. Thanks for watching!

This time-lapse film features some of the most peaceful scenery found in Iowa. We spent countless hours capturing and editing these shots to truly capture the beauty of Iowa through all the seasons. From meteor showers and lightning bugs to brilliant sunsets at some of our serene ponds, it's easy to spot the beauty if you slow down and look around. Even in the cold winter mornings there is plenty to explore and discover if you keep your eyes open.

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Hey mate

I'm truly sorry for this. We're trying to solve it with the hosting provider..

They did some work. Can you please try again?

Thanks for letting me know

ElemotionPhoto

New time-lapser
Hey mate

I'm truly sorry for this. We're trying to solve it with the hosting provider..

They did some work. Can you please try again?

Thanks for letting me know

Seems to still just spin the progress animation to the right of the submit button, never goes anywhere after finishing the form and trying to submit.

marcofama

Staff member
hey EP,
I believe I found the issue...!

I migrated my site from HTTP to HTTPS to make things more secure and more SEO Friendly too.

What I noticed is that some pages still are served as the old HTTP protocol, and that's when certain website plugins stop working.

can you please try submitting again, but pointing to THIS url instead?
https://timelapsenetwork.com/contact-us/submit-your-timelapse-video/

thanks for your patience and time

ElemotionPhoto

New time-lapser

marcofama

Staff member
just go this right now!! :)

Did you experience problems anyway or finally that seemed to work??

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page