Philadelphia: History in Motion Hyperlapse

Serge_phl

New time-lapser
Hey All! I'm new to this forum, but wanted to share my personal project that I've finished earlier this year. Philadelphia was the very first capital of United States from 1790 - 1800 and is extremely rich with American history. The main emphasis was to capture the ever moving balance between history, modern architecture, and the never ending rhythm of the city. The first 30 seconds of this movie is a 3D visualization that is animated and rendered. The rest is the combination of Time lapse, Hyper-lapse and Aerial Cinematography. Hope you guys like it! Cheers!

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
I loved it since I saw the cover pic, Serge!

Would love to feature this on both Time Lapse Network and Time Lapse Italia. If you're happy with it, please submit its details thoroughly at:
https://timelapsenetwork.com/contact-us/submit-your-timelapse-video/

and wait for my confirmation here!

Thank you so much for doing so,
Marco

PS: Should the form hang forever, it's 99% sure I got everything actually so please do not submit it 10's times :)

Serge_phl

New time-lapser
I loved it since I saw the cover pic, Serge!

Would love to feature this on both Time Lapse Network and Time Lapse Italia. If you're happy with it, please submit its details thoroughly at:
https://timelapsenetwork.com/contact-us/submit-your-timelapse-video/

and wait for my confirmation here!

Thank you so much for doing so,
Marco

PS: Should the form hang forever, it's 99% sure I got everything actually so please do not submit it 10's times :)

Awesome! Thanks so much for featuring! The form has been filled out and submitted!

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page