FalaahNasser

New time-lapser
Hi there,

Her is my first post for my final time lapse video that I have posted in you tube recently.

I traveled all over my lovely country Oman in the last 2 years visiting 64 different locations in order to capture more than 15000 shoots to make this time lapse video. The whole project footage is captured using only one camera and one lens.

I hope you will like it.

Gear:
Camera: Nikon D750
Lens: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR
Motion control: Dynamic Perception NMX controller with DIY slider

Softwares:
Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Lightroom, LRTimelapse

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
hey Falaah,

this is so gorgeous!

I unfortunately never made it to Oman, stopped at Fujairah when in UAE.

Would definitely love to feature this on both Time Lapse Network and Time Lapse Italia.

If you're happy with it, please submit its details thoroughly at:
https://timelapsenetwork.com/contact-us/submit-your-timelapse-video/

and wait for my confirmation here!

Thank you so much for doing so,
Marco

PS: Should the form hang forever, it's 99% sure I got everything actually so please do not submit it 10's times :)

b-zOOmi

New time-lapser
Awesome Falaah! You really show the beauty of your country 0:42 is so nice .. or here even with hyperlapse @2:33 .. very impressive shot.. very clean. Keep up the good work! What did you do with your camera at the coast? 1:34 ... the salt water..

b-zOOmi

New time-lapser
Thank you for your nice comments
1:34 was a bit over-processed with a bad choice of ND filter
I did not mean anything is wrong with your sequence there.. I just wanted to know how you would safe your camera-body from salt water, because it was obviously getting a litlle bit of water right?

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page