New Slider ONE eXtention Track 240 ShooTools

ShooTools

New time-lapser
The perfect camera slider for the Timelapser always on the move.
You have at your disposal 3 rails, in way to set-up a slider of 80, 160 or 240cm

TIMELAPSE:
Maximum portability, in only one bag of 80cm you can carry with you a slider of 240cm.
Perfect for extreme location and the timelapser that flight frequently.

TRACKING-SHOT:
You can make great tracking shots with the rail of 80cm, the best size of rail for the filmmaker.
MORE INFO & PRICE
http://bit.ly/Slider_ONE_XT

About ShooTools:
ShooTools is an Italian company, situated next to Venice, which design and manufacture filmmakers motion equipment, such as sliders, dollies, turntables and motion controls used all over the world.
A crew with a great passion and long experience in the mechanical video and photographic field that aim to replicate the Cinema tools in the Filmmakers World.
Attention to details, high level performances and care for our customers make ShooTools a point
of reference for the best videmakers.

And to prove this, ShooTools offer an international 5-year guarantee of their products.

Sasha

New time-lapser
It's sure I will :D

I already saw a couple of your videos some months ago (those kind of about the building process) and I really enjoyed them!
Maybe there are some new more I still haven't seen ^_^

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page