Namaste from India

Niyati

New time-lapser
Hello,
I am Niyati...
Very happy and super excited to be a part of such an amazing time lapse network.
What a great effort to bring everyone together on this platform for learning and sharing.

I have just started experimenting with time lapse. I use Canon 70D with multiple canon lenses.
I invite all the forum members to India. Give me a buzz and we can plan something exciting..!!

Sharing my 1st video with you guys. Shoot this in Singapore few months back. ;) I know there is a long way to go..

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Namasté to you, our friend and sister-in-light!
Super happy to have you on board here, will now watch your video :)

Hope you'll find yourself at home here on Time Lapse Network, and wish myself you will support us by spreading the word about TLN :)

Take care from Italy
Marco

stoutch

TLN Community Manager
Staff member
Welcome welcome to the community!
Nice video you have there! Enjoy your stay and I hope you can find all the answers to your questions!
Take care
Alan

Niyati

New time-lapser
Namasté to you, our friend and sister-in-light!
Super happy to have you on board here, will now watch your video :)

Hope you'll find yourself at home here on Time Lapse Network, and wish myself you will support us by spreading the word about TLN :)

Take care from Italy
Marco

Hello Marco
Thank you for a warm welcome !! And I will definitely do my bit in spreading TLN in India.

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Great to see other people from India trying to cooperate for working together to a marvelous time lapse project!

Good luck to all of you guys, please keep us posted!

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page