My Passport Wireless: portable HDD with SD reader built-in

stoutch

TLN Community Manager
Staff member
And finally someone decided to produce this product that was nothing less than necessary in the field!

From WD website, the unit will feature:
  • from 500GB until a 2TB storage disk
  • Formatted ExFAT for Windows Vista®, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating systems and Mac OS X.
  • Wi-Fi mobile storage
  • USB cable
  • USB power adapter
  • Quick Install Guide

stoutch

TLN Community Manager
Staff member
Same for me! It would be a great addition to my kit ready to go to iceland in november!!! Let's see what the review will say after friday and then I'll decide, but I'm pretty sure I will buy it as I trust WD! I have 4 Passport HDD already and I love them!

justjay

Active time-lapser
Okay so now I know you're going to Iceland that's completely ruined my day, thanks!! :p lol

If they'd announced it a while back, I could have asked (begged) the Mrs for a birthday pressie for next week!! Ha!! (No chance!)

stoutch

TLN Community Manager
Staff member
Ahahhahah! Well if you consider that my last holiday was in christmas 2013 you'll understand that i really need one and iceland suits really well!

justjay

Active time-lapser
Can let you off then... Maybe! Lol

Can't remember when my last proper one was, but you'd understand I have no say in where I go ;) (Iceland next year!)

Timelapse there or bit of everything?

stoutch

TLN Community Manager
Staff member
It will be visiting in general as I've never been there and by visiting i mean that i will be lapsing everything i see! :) Hopefully the main subject will be the aurora! Let's hope i'll be lucky enough to see it!

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page