MTD#4 Time-lapse/hyper-lapse diary, Barcelona to Gandesa.

samstonehill

Time-lapser
I have been shooting a video diary with my Gopro since the day I said goodbye to my static London life & set out on a barefoot journey of international discovery & time-lapse inspired adventures. Moving Timelapse Diary #4 takes us from Barcelona to Gandesa where we continue our quest for awesome time-lapse & things worth getting excited about. And my dream of becoming an almond farmer takes an unexpected turn.

It should be noted that I did not shoot all the time-lapse & hyper-lapse myself. Many of the shots in this film were created by Dominika Martincova. And one of the shots was created by Franc, who received a few time-lapse lessons from me while we were living in his house.

Thank you to all the wonderful people who help me on this journey :)

For the time-lapse & hyper-lapse we used a Canon 5D mkii & various lenses. For motion control we used Digislider track, Orion 3-axis mount, Photomatix Pro for the HDR processing, Lightroom, After Effects & Final Cut Pro. Video footage shot on Gopro.

Music provided by Epidemic Sound

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page