"Land of the Rising Sun" - 12 days in Japan

Nicolas Lim Feng

New time-lapser

This is my first attempt in doing a "longer" period of time lapses.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Shot with a Canon 600D using both a Tokina AT-X 11-16mm F/2.8 PRO-II DX Lens and a Canon 50mm F1.4 USM Lens with Magic Lantern installed (for the intervalometer).​
  • Pictures taken are RAW images and then color graded and composited in After Effects​
I truly do appreciate your constructive feedback as I want to improve and make more of this in the future! I recommend watching on Youtube as I have put in the description box all the names (roughly) of the places the shot is at. Thank you!​

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
thanks for sharing Nicolas...
I would have used only the best sequences in order to make a very good first timelapse ;) some are not bringing that much value, IMHO..

Overall, great start mate! :)

thanks!

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page