HI - Lapse OAHU Hawaii timelapse video

Chris B

Active time-lapser
This time I would like to present my new time lapse movie from Oahu, Hawaii. It took me longer then I thought to finish this project but finally I'm very happy to share it with you. All feedback appreciated.

Last edited:

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
hey Chris,
such a peaceful one my friend!

Have you been there for vacation or..?

shared with TLN and TLI Social community!

Chris B

Active time-lapser
hey Chris,
such a peaceful one my friend!

Have you been there for vacation or..?

shared with TLN and TLI Social community!
OMG:) I've been waiting over two weeks for any comment:) Started to worry....(I know you are busy) - This one was made on vacation. It is my favorite place on earth to go. Diversity of landscapes and things to do is always beyond my expectations. I'm glad you liked it because it took me longer then usual to process pictures since my workflow changed a little bit. Thanks a lot.

marcofama

Staff member
Haha I know mate and in so sorry but I'm literally overwhelmed these weeks and it's getting tough!

Take care

Chris B

Active time-lapser
Haha I know mate and in so sorry but I'm literally overwhelmed these weeks and it's getting tough!

Take care
I know. You always say something. I'm just teasing. Really appreciate your comments. Thanks again.
Best regards
P.S. How do you find time to watch thoroughly all submitted videos I don't know but you make this community great.

marcofama

Staff member
Wow.. these are the words that I love reading the most.

Someone appreciating your job and letting you know it is invaluable.. and I'm truly honored.

Thanks Chris!

Ps. It's about passion and will. Wake up at 5am, do the whole things aside, and start your normal life at 7 when the baby wakes up.

Plus.. manage everything via mobile when it's possible.

Chris B

Active time-lapser
Wow.. these are the words that I love reading the most.

Someone appreciating your job and letting you know it is invaluable.. and I'm truly honored.

Thanks Chris!

Ps. It's about passion and will. Wake up at 5am, do the whole things aside, and start your normal life at 7 when the baby wakes up.

Plus.. manage everything via mobile when it's possible.
It's my pleasure and you are very welcome.

Last edited:

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page