Hey! Greetings from beautiful North Vancouver, BC

Nathan Starzynski

New time-lapser
Hey Folks!

Just introducing myself real quick here. I'm a timelapse professional living in North Vancouver, BC, Canada, however I work a lot in the action sports and adventure film industries as well.

Although only 22 years old, I've been shooting timelapse for at least 6 years. In this time, I've gone from sped up video files, to basic RAW sequences, to night to day transitions, and now I regularly work on long term timelapse, hyperlapse (including day to night), and parallax timelapse. I have an immense love for the mountains and wilderness surrounding my home, and am regularly out camping on summits and shooting.

Current gear list:
Bodies: Canon 7D mark II, Sony a7s, Sony a6500
Lenses: Canon 24-70 f/4, Canon 70-200 f/4, Rokinon 14 f/2.8 (sony mount), Sony 16-50 f/3.5-5.6

This has been my most well received work to date, achieving a Vimeo Staff Pick and selection in the National Geographic Short Film Festival. I haven't submitted to any other festivals yet, but may consider in the future :)

And this film went viral on Facebook, gaining me shares on large Facebook content pages, and from news organizations around the world.

Feel free to check out my social media feeds for more work. I've got several short timelapse compilations on Facebook/Instagram that aren't on Vimeo.
vimeo.com/nathanstarzynski
instagram.com/nathanstarzynski/
facebook.com/nathanstarzynskimedia
nathanstarzynski.com

PS... Here's a new film I just released last night.

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
hey Nathan

glad you're here my friend, and thanks for introducing yourself

you should have showcased your videos in the proper section, as the "Introduction" forum is not always lurked by everyone ;)

PS: I would love to showcase your video "The Magic of Mount Seymour (4k)" on TLN and TLI with the Best of mention.

If you'd love it too, please submit all the details at
https://timelapsenetwork.com/contact-us/submit-your-timelapse-video/

thanks mate!

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page