Hello from Toronto, Canada !

Randy Hoffmann

New time-lapser
Hello everyone.

My name's Randy and I am located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

My latest timelapse Movie:

Will iron out some kinks and tweak a few things (i.e.. black frames that somehow ended up between sequences during FCP editing / timing and shortening of some sequences) in the near future.

Cheers!

Last edited:

stoutch

TLN Community Manager
Staff member
Welcome to the community Randy! Nice to have you here!
Would you like to share a bit of info about your gear?
Very nice video! maybe some of the sequences are a bit too long but in general is really really good!

Randy Hoffmann

New time-lapser
Thanks Alan ! Appreciate your comments ... regarding gear ...

Equipment / gear used:
Canon 6D
Sigma 17-35mm, Canon 24mm-L and EF-50mm lenses
"Pocketslider" dolly (see "Pocketslider.de") with integrated intervalometer
Hahnel Gigi T2 Pro intervalometer
2 Black Diamond headlamps for illumination

Edited using LRTimelapse, Adobe Lightroom, Sequence, Acrok converter and Final Cut Pro 10.1.1

I will be tweaking / modifying this timelapse in the near future (i.e.. the black frames between sequences that somehow showed up during FCP processing / shortening some scenes)

Cheers!

Randy H.

Welcome to the community Randy! Nice to have you here!
Would you like to share a bit of info about your gear?
Very nice video! maybe some of the sequences are a bit too long but in general is really really good!

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Thanks Randy, you should set a signature and put your gear there too mate!
I really like lots of sequences, but what I'd do is to create maybe a shorter version (let's say, 3''?) for the best reach

Take care, and welcome to the community of TLN

Randy Hoffmann

New time-lapser
Metis Nights: A Timelapse Movie (Final Release)

I spent much time re-editing this project based on comments and suggestions (that's why I am here!) ... so I condensed the movie / sequences, and eliminated the "black flashes" between sequences.

I did shorten the internal sequences as well, but since most of these contain complex / detailed elements, I respectfully kept them approx. 10 - 13 sec. in length ... sufficient time for the viewer to absorb and appreciate.

I cannot go back to "re-do" any of these scenes ... as I had to do bend and break laws to do this in the first place.

Any constructive comments and suggestions are of course welcome !

Please read the description before watching.

Cheers !

Randy H.

Last edited:

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page