Hello from Sweden!

night_sky_dreamer

New time-lapser
Hello guys!

I started to do first timelapses for two years ago with help of built in feature in my Sony camera, but very fast found many limitations of films which were produced by camera..

So, this year I spend studying processing of RAW to films. All steps from camera and lenses to tripod, slider and SW: LR, LRTimelapse, Adobe AE/Vegas Pro and many others ..

Now I have camera Sony A6300 and lenses:
- Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70/4 ZA OSS
- Samyang 10/2,8 ED AS NCS CS
- Sony FE 70-300/4,5-5,6 G OSS

I bought slider, but have not used yet much, this one
Andoer GP-80QD 80cm Carbon Fiber Motorized Camera Track Slider with follow focus pan

My films I publish on YouTube, not many yet..

My last one is this, released on Friday only:

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
you are more than welcome here, Alex.

I believe the intro is really too long (over 1' for a timelapse, and we do expect a very fast approach to a very fast technique like this, know what I mean)?

The sequences are nice, but last too long from the same POV...

To be honest, this seemed to me like a very nice collection of stock photography timelapse videos, all into one, but with a lack of storytelling purpose.

Did you read my guide to mistakes to avoid?

Great sequences anyway, I would try making it a 3' max timelapse video!

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page