Hello from Sunny (not) England

Alan Chun

New time-lapser
Hi, I am based in the north east of England and have been a successful commercial photographer for many years now.

I have always loved time lapse and the unique footage it gives you. Although I have done a few time lapse sequences in the past, I would say I was just playing at it and was never aiming to do it professionally. However, after a recent week long shoot for a client, I spent one of the nights shooting a specific sequence with selling it on in mind.

The interest in the final video was well received by my client as well as two other major companies.

Now I have got the bug and want to expand my services into this arena, so here I am, excited to get to know all of you and learn the ropes from the experts. From what I have seen on here so far I know I am going to love it here!

My current gear is:
2 x Canon 7D - Sigma 10-20mm - Sigma 24-70mm - Sigma 70-200mm - Sigma 50-500mm

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
thanks for your great introduction, Alan - happy you did it

Great gear by the way... always thought whether I should buy the 24-70mm from Sigma or not... :)

take care

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page