Hello From Seattle

Nate Wetterauer

New time-lapser
Hello community,

Its nice to find a space with so many timelapsers! You guys are doing some killer things!

I am a sports videographer/timelapser. If you are ever in Seattle let me know an we can meet up and shoot around the city.

Cheers,

Nate
Westcoasttimelapse.com

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Ciao nate :)
Very nice introduction, thanks for doing that! Hope you'll really have a good time here mate

stoutch

TLN Community Manager
Staff member
Welcome to the community Nate! Great to have you here! Have you got anything you can show is? Any of your great creations? See you soon! Take care

stoutch

TLN Community Manager
Staff member
Ignore me about what I said of some of your videos! Just saw the orher post you made! Well done!

Nate Wetterauer

New time-lapser
Hey guys, I am curious how to edit my signature at the bottom of every post to add my info like yours. I want to have this on every post but my info.

Alan Stucchi - Digital Compositor

www.alanstucchi.com
YouTube | Vimeo | Facebook | 500px | LinkedIn | ImDB

Canon EOS 650D, Canon 17-40mm f/4.0 L USM Lens, Samyang 14mm f2.8 Lens, Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens, Canon 50mm f/1.8 II Lens, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 Lens.
Tripod Manfrotto 190XPROB and Tripod BENRO A2970F
Digislider 75cm with slow motor and Shoot-Move-Shoot controller

stoutch

TLN Community Manager
Staff member
just go to the top of any pages of the forum, where the alerts are. you will see your username, stay on it with your mouse and a menu will open. One of the things inside the menu is the signature. It should be the second item in the menu. Click on it and you can change it from there.
Let me know if it doesn't work and i will see what I can do.
:)

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page