Greetings from suburban Philadelphia PA

Nick Sullivan

New time-lapser
Hello all ... My name is Nick Sullivan, and I've been working on my timelapse skills since 2012 or so, when I first took up photography and video. I'm 67 years old and in my last pre-retirement year of working for Thomson Reuters as a legal-news editor. I was always fascinated by timelapse but figured it was beyond me, but to my pleased surprise, I've been able to learn quite a bit as I've gone along and have a pretty good body of work. I was inspired by the Dominic Boudreault video called "The City Lights," and taught myself from the book 'A Complete Introduction' to Timelapse by Ryan Chylinski -- who also mentioned the Boudreault work. I use a Nikon D-750, Lightroom, LRTimelapse and CyberLink PowerDirector 15 ... and I hope to show some videos here and write about my experiences so far!

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page