Greeting from Kuala Lumpur

sivdio

New time-lapser
Hi

Just found this wonderful website and good to know there is a forum to share experience and thoughts. My name is Azhan and originally from Penang, Malaysia and currently base in Kuala Lumpur.

Been in timelapse photography since 2011 but not that so much experience in advancing the skills. Right now, I'm Canon 5DS / Canon 60D / Canon 70D with some lenses like Canon 50mm F1.4, Canon 24 mm F1.4, Canon 10-22 mm F3.5, Canon 100-400 mm F4, Carl Zeiss 85mm. Not forgotten this year manage to get myself Syrp Genie and also Hague 360° Powerhead, the Camranger Wireless Camera Controller and the PT Hub wireless powerhead unit.

Timelapse processing is using LR Timelapse with Lightroom and FCPX.

If happen to be some of you do come here to Malaysia. do let me know and maybe we could arrange some field project. Cheers

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Azhan you’re very nice and welcome here at the home of timelapse photography!

Thanks for introducing yourself and see you soon

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page