GBTimelapse: video tutorials

stoutch

TLN Community Manager
Staff member
never used it.. i'm not on windows and I never heard of it. Also I don't like to use softwares for my lapse cause it means i have to pack my laptop other than the rest of the equipment when I go shooting and that would be too much! :)

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
I've never used it too, actually.. but searched for some info and what I found is quite out of date.
However, hope the below can help you and others stumbling upon this thread:

GBTimelapse is a Microsoft Windows application for the capture of time-lapse image sequences. You control a Canon EOS digital camera tethered to your computer by a USB cable. Using the camera's settings, you capture images using the computer rather than the camera controls and collect a series of images automatically. Watch a video of your time-lapse in progress and make changes as needed.

Getting Started

GBTimelapse AutoRamp - Expert Method How To

GBTimelapse Determine Minimum Bulb Time

GBTimelapse ND Filter Calibration

GBTimelapse AutoRamp Lens Calibration

Source:
http://www.granitebaysoftware.com/Products/ProductGBTEOS.aspx

marcofama

Staff member
And then:

GBTimelapse - Emotimo TB3 Pan/Tilt Initial Setup

GBTimelapse/MX2 Dolly Initial Setup

TokraCro

New time-lapser
Thank you.. yeah.. I found videos on youtube already, but new version is little different and some options are not there
software works fine, just tested it the other day

- not much just from my back yard.. ill test it some more when the rain stops

anyway I was looking for something like that, since I dont have money for gear or anything fancy , and I try to do with that I have :)
tnx for answer

marcofama

Staff member
Thanks to you!
Maybe if you come across news on this you might want to follow up here too!

tlapse

New time-lapser
Thank you. Re: promoting - Yes, well I am so busy writing code I don't have much time to haunt the boards. It's very frustrating that there a several pro time-lapse'rs who are using GBTimelapse for some truly amazing work; but I am unable to showcase what they are doing because of non disclosure agreements. Plus, many of them don't what to share how they are using GBT for fear they will lose their competitive edge.
I could use some help doing promotion, if there is a fan out there who knows the products and has some time (it would be a paid gig).

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page