FS: Dynamic Perception Stage R Pan/Tilt Package w/ NMX Controller

Shock Zoom

New time-lapser
Selling my lightly used Stage R Pan/Tilt package. This kit is fantastic and I wouldn't be selling if it weren't for the more expensive Sapphire Pro, which was just released.

Purchased new in June 2016 for $1,465.00. Selling complete package for $900 or best offer. Price includes shipping within the US. Will consider shipping internationally.

Fully functional, lightly used and well cared for. All original packaging. Everything you need for pan/tilt motion control time lapsing straight out of the box. Photos available upon request.

Includes:
- Stage R Rotary Pan/Tilt Unit (x2)
- Digital NMX Motion Controller
- Portable 8000mAh Battery Pack w/
1.5A AC power adapter and charger
18" power cable (2.1mm x 5.5mm)
- 90 Degree Axis Bracket
- Camera Plate Kit w/
Arca Quick Release Clamp
Arca compatible L-Bracket
Universal Adapter Quick Release Riser
- 19:1 Digital Stepper Motors (x3)
- 18" Motor cables (x3)
- Canon N3 Shutter Release Cable
- All original screws, hardware, and hex tool

I'm throwing in an additional 19:1 motor and cable, for a total of three. Ideally, I'd like to sell as a complete package, but will consider selling certain pieces individually.

PM or email me at ShockZoomLinge@gmail.com

Thanks for looking,

Brighton

DominicJames

New time-lapser
Hi Brighton,

Do you still have this kit for sale?

I'm new to time lapse (although a pro photographer for my sins). And have a DP Stage One with an MX2. Love the slider but the MX2 is very limiting.

Thanks

Dominic

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page