From TLI to TLN!

Piddhu

New time-lapser
Hi everyone!
Im'm a enginering student ad a amateur photographer.
Timelapse caught my interest almost instantly but i always struggled to even try that technique, there were no really end-to-end tutorials and my gear was not enough.
Upgraded the camera I started a first project, a interview/documentary (here!) of which I'm proud as a first try, even with all his flaws.
When I found TimeLapseItalia it began my main source of information about timelapse making, providing tutorials from the pre to the post, the gear etc
The great tutorial and the community drove me, with some friends, in a project of a TimeLapse about the city of Salerno, that you can find in the showcase of the forum, and many projects are still going on...

Now with TLN the community will grow and so will the shard knowledge, allowing all of us to create better TimeLapses ;)

#neverstoplearning
#goodlight

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Such an amazing presentation, full of passion just like the one you have for the timelapse technique!

Nice to have you here mate!

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page