First ever 3 axis gimbal with Advanced Motion Timelapse mode ( move,shot,move)

trinkete

Time-lapser
I have one for 2 months now. I do some videos and the gimbal is very nice and work well but the advanced motion timelapse never worked and I've tried several times... few mails sending to Gudsen and the only reply i have is "we know there is a problem with the app and we fix this soon"... So if you want a good gimbal it's fine, but if you want a timelapse device think twice.
Maybe you could give more details to know where is your problem, i am just used the moza air with a7s2 and a7r3 2 days ago, using the app on iphone 6s, the advanced motion timelapse works pretty solid since last summer, about canon cameras you will need an special cable to trigger you can find at Gudsen website, actually since i can do hyperlapses with the moza air is my main tool for video and timelapse, always on my backpack, if you want a move-shot-move gimbal moza air or moza aircross is the only option on the market, the rest of gimbals offer just continuous movement

Aleskandr

New time-lapser
Maybe you could give more details to know where is your problem, i am just used the moza air with a7s2 and a7r3 2 days ago, using the app on iphone 6s, the advanced motion timelapse works pretty solid since last summer, about canon cameras you will need an special cable to trigger you can find at Gudsen website, actually since i can do hyperlapses with the moza air is my main tool for video and timelapse, always on my backpack, if you want a move-shot-move gimbal moza air or moza aircross is the only option on the market, the rest of gimbals offer just continuous movement
I have send the full details to Gudsen. I'm using a 6d, the special cable and an Android smartphone... and the advanced timelapse NEVER worked. They don't make any tests with Canon and Android i guess. I'm sorry but when you sell a product like that you have to work properly and doing tests with any cameras.

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page