Finally on this great Forum - Ready for Conversations

b-zOOmi

New time-lapser
Hello to all Timelapse Collegues, finally I am here.

Thank You Marco for inviting me, it is really a great platform for my main passion: Timelapsing.
I am impressed, that for such a long time you (and your helpers) still kept on running this Website! Cool!

It has been a while, since I was kind of "active" on the internet especially on forums, although I am keeping on doing lapses since 2007.
As some of you may remember my "Debut" Berlin Hyperlapse of 2012 (Have a look at my Bio) you can be sure, that I will continue conversate with the community and sharing experience as I used to do. Now even in Video Tutorials! I am happy to find other passionated hyperlapse-Enthusiasts, who feel the same way... And here I am surrounded by them.

I started "hyperlapsing" with a Coolpix L12 back in 2007

... switched to an Exilim FH20 in 2010...then finally recognized that I seriously should have a DSLR = D7000
(Because it was kind of a waste of all the Hyperlapse-Effort, if shot with low Quality) ...Continued as long as I could with 2x D7000 and recently in 2017 I purchased
two new models D500 and D5600. But basically I can hyperlapse with quite any Camera. ..even with a Mobile Phone. No.. not the app :)

My favorite lense-models are or have been various:

18-105mm & 55-300mm
11-16mm & 16-80 mm
18-400mm & 150-600mm

105mm Macro & Macro Phonelens

I use various Tripods/Heads and other smallish equipment.

I hope this is enough for an introduction, I would want to tell you more, but this fills a book.
Ask me anything, I will appreciate questions and by the way, I am still learning as well, as everybody should.

2cma-logistic.jpg
This is only the teaser for:

Last edited:

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
wow... thank YOU for sharing your story, mate!

Bravo, keep it up and thanks for your cool words!

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page