Fête de l'humanité (humanity party), strolling around with time lapse

Did you enjoy watching this video?

• Yes I loved it!

• Not really but I'll stay tuned with your work! :)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yohlekid

New time-lapser
There is no reason not to fall in love with such an event as "La Fête de l'huma". A 3 days time moment where music, culture, food, ideas and talks are reunited at the same time.

With this time lapse short movie, I would love you to discover the power of one of the biggest and popular event in France. Using the timelapse for this video was such a manner to explore another way of teasing a huge event like this one, with energy and colors. It also gives a chance to take a look at it with a complete different state of mind. That's one of the reason why I love time lapsing events so much. Thanks for watching!

- Gear used: Nikon d750 / Nikkor 24-120 f/4 / Manfrotto tripod
- Around 13000 pictures taken and 350 gb of raw datas

more of travel and timelapse on my youtube channel @yohlekid: http://ow.ly/bkqt30fsC5c
[FONT=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Tents mounting and dismantling is gorgeous and super funny haha, never realised it :)

thanks for sharing your work, Yohann!

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page