DIVERSITY - Hawaii Time Lapse

Chris B

Active time-lapser
It has been quite a while since my last time lapse film. Finally I was able to finish the footage waiting in line to be published. As always finding good music to feel the scenery takes a lot of time and sometimes is very frustrating. At last this score catched my attention and sound matched my vision. It was very challenging project and required a lot of planning and preparation. Here is DIVERSITY. Constantly changing landscape and beauty of nature. Please comment, share and most of all - enjoy.

Chris B

Active time-lapser
Stunning places - great choice of the soundtrack Chris.

Enjoyed this a lot, would love it to be featured on TLN and TLI.

Will you please submit it details at
https://timelapsenetwork.com/contact-us/submit-your-timelapse-video/

I will followup in the shortest possible time!
thanks
Marco
Hey Marco.

It's been a long time:) I would love to be featured. Will submit right away. Music was the hardest part. I searched it for weeks. Accidentally stumbled upon this song and loved it. Thanks for compliments.

Chris

Last edited:

Chris B

Active time-lapser

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
I'm sorry it took a while, but I'm struggling to find a problem on this forum which moderates not only spam threads, but also genuine like yours.

all set and submitted - thanks Chris!

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page