Brian Moore

New time-lapser
I'm excited to release my first complete Time-Lapse film "Discover Bracebridge". I've spent the last year (February 2016 – March 2017) capturing footage and have taken over 30,000 pictures for the film. The film showcases how the natural and urban landscape of Bracebridge changes throughout the year. Bracebridge is located in the heart of Muskoka, Canada. An area known for its natural beauty and is home to many different lakes, rivers, waterfalls, and star filled skies.

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
wow Brian, is this really the 1st one?!

That's so well done mate, I enjoyed watching it.

You live in such a magic and peaceful place, it's a great showcase.

My 2c - I would have made a much shorter version, including only the really best of sequences, in order to make a GREAT one!

Bravo, shared with the community of TLN and TLI!

Brian Moore

New time-lapser
Thanks! This is my first complete time-lapse project but I have been a photographer for several years prior. I captured the time-lapse clips for Discover Bracebridge from February 2016 - March 2017. I did release one other really short time-lapse project that I worked on in between filming for Discover Bracebridge with clips taken while in Banff National Park during August 2016.

I agree, my future projects will be shorter and will be more in the 1:30 - 3:00 min range.

Last edited:

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page