Controlling Long Term Timelapse

Hello,

I'm actually working on a long term timelapse (construction) and I'm looking for a way to be able to monitor the images shot during the day from home (thru 3G/4G).
The choice of the DSLR is not done, so if anybody have already experiment a way to check the images thru the air (ideally with GPRS or 3G/4G connection) when doing a timelapse, I'm interested by your suggestions.
Thanks a lot for your reply.

SmartSystem

New time-lapser
Hi Sylvain. I remeber I saw a solution for this. I have to double check with my coworkers if we have some files or link to share.

Bye!

Sylvain DIDIER

New time-lapser
Hello marco,

I've already seen this article on the Facebook community (very useful). I'm also in contact with the guys from Photosentinel. But I'm open mind to others possibilities.

Cheers !

SmartSystem

New time-lapser
Hi Sylvain. I searched the documents we had in our office. The solution is very tricky. Reading the review of Marco about the Long term Timelapse, I suggest to you to go with Photosentinel way.

Bye!

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page