Combarro Tourlapse a lovely fishing village in Galicia at the NorthWest of Spain

trinkete

Time-lapser
Last year i need 4 months to shot all the hyperlapses, holy grails, motion timelapses, boat-lapses , walk-lapses and even some stars timelapse to create a tour around this lovely fishing village.Over 50000 pics
Gear: Syrp Genie
Sony a7s2/Canon 5d MKII
Press Play and discover Combarro!

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
wow, so many techniques combined!
Bravo, good final result I believe!

Know what?
I wish you used ND filters in several daylights sequences, as people appearing and disappearing from the scenes are not that perfect fit.

PS: So sorry I slipped this :(
Shared with TLI and TLN Social networks mate!

trinkete

Time-lapser
Thanks for sharing! i had to keep using some clips that i was not happy 100% , but i decide to use finally on the edit to not break the tour planning around Combarro i did, this was my first one of the Tourlapse series and my biggest timelapse project ever.
This video will be used to promote Galicia in Hong Kong and China in several travel agencies and tourism events, as well wil be the official promo video for Combarro.
I will keep improving for next episodes, currently on the edit of another one about another place in Galicia.

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page