Cityscape Timelapse Photographer

Emeric's Timelapse

New time-lapser
Hello everyone,

I just realized that I have had a TLN account for over a year but never posted anything!

Anyways, my name is Emeric, aka Emeric's Timelapse. I am French timelapse photographer living in Los Angeles, California. I make a living from my passion by licensing my work, working for clients and selling online classes about timelapse and hyperlapse photography.

I also post a lot of tutorials on Youtube about the craft. I have been teaching for over 3 years now and I love it!

I travel all around the US to shoot different cities and urban timelapses. I am a big cityscape fan and that is mostly what I shoot timelapses of!

I work with a Canon 5D Mark III, Mark IV, 100-400 II, 16-35 f2.8 III and 24-105 II. I am a Syrp and Epidemic Sound ambassador and work with both companies. For motion controlled timelapses, I work with Syrp Genie One, Genie Mini II and Magic Carpet.

I also have a DJI Mavic 2 Pro to create some drone hyperlapses!

Thanks for having me here :)

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page