Banff Awakening - A Timelapse Journey through the Rockies

benschultefotografie

New time-lapser
Check out my latest work.
"Banff Awakening - A Timelapse Journey through the Rockies"

This is a short film I shot during two weeks in June 2017 in Banff Nationalpark Canada. It feautures the beautiful landscapes of the Canadian Rocky Mountains which awaken each year in spring when the ice begins to thaw. Come see some beautiful nature such as glacier lakes, canyons, caves, and mountains.

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Although it could have been - honestly speaking - half shorter, I believe it's well executed and nice to publish on TLN and TLI! :)

can you please submit its details at
https://timelapsenetwork.com/contact-us/submit-your-timelapse-video/

and wait for my confirmation here!

Thank you so much for doing so,
Marco

PS: Should the form hang forever, it's 99% sure I got everything actually so please do not submit it 10's times :)

benschultefotografie

New time-lapser
Fair enough,

I know in todays world our attention span is at 5 seconds max and then we are off to new information;) But i like those slow smooth shots that gradually build up. But thanks for your feedback anyway and I am really thankful that you intend to publish it. Thank you!!!

marcofama

Staff member
absolutely, that was my 2c, you've got your point and it's nice to discuss it :)

thanks and take care

marcofama

Staff member

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page