Asturias, a personal voyage

Manel Cebrian

New time-lapser
Asturias, a personal voyage, is a timelapse that lasts 5 minutes along which we will be able to see the diversity of landscapes and cities of the Asturian geography.
Something that you learn journeying along Asturias, it is that the more places you have been to, the more amazing places you left to go through in a road full of wonders.
We will see all this wonderful things in the journey that it is about to set off. Hold on and enjoy it.

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
hey Manel,
thanks for sharing your work with us...

I didn't know that region that much, and you made me travel through it!

Take care mate, to be featured on TLN

daylapse

Time-lapser
Yeah, timelapse watching is the cheapest way to see all the most beautiful places of our world. ;)
Thanx, Manel. Another smooth and nice video. Just like your recent work. I mean, "Clouds".

Manel Cebrian

New time-lapser
Yeah, timelapse watching is the cheapest way to see all the most beautiful places of our world. ;)
Thanx, Manel. Another smooth and nice video. Just like your recent work. I mean, "Clouds".
Thanks!
You have a point. The really truth is that "Clouds" (which it doesn't have any reation with "Asturias") was made during the post-production of the second one, and both time-lapse share some narrative resources.

marcofama

Staff member
Hey,

as you might have already understood from the delay in getting your time-lapse video featured on Time Lapse Network homepage, the publishing queue has reached "critical levels".

For this reason, I've created a smart way for you to skip this queue, and get your video published before the others!

Would you love to be featured on Time Lapse Network very soon? Then head to this page:
http://timelapsenetwork.com/contact-us/submit-your-timelapse-video/

Can't wait to receive your E-mail, mate!

Take care,
Marco

Manel Cebrian

New time-lapser
Hey,

as you might have already understood from the delay in getting your time-lapse video featured on Time Lapse Network homepage, the publishing queue has reached "critical levels".

For this reason, I've created a smart way for you to skip this queue, and get your video published before the others!

Would you love to be featured on Time Lapse Network very soon? Then head to this page:
http://timelapsenetwork.com/contact-us/submit-your-timelapse-video/

Can't wait to receive your E-mail, mate!

Take care,
Marco
Hi Marco.
You've got it.
Regards.

marcofama

Staff member
Confirmed!
Thanks for submitting this one mate! Soon on Time Lapse Network and Time Lapse Italia

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page