A great new Timelapse panning device on Kickstarter

TurnsPro

New time-lapser
Hello all! I would like to introduce you to a new product which I am sure you will all love!
It is called TurnsPro the Time Lapse Camera Mount.

It allow you to rotate your mobile phone, camera, action cam, or DSLR over a time set by you from 20 second to 10 hours per rotation. We have taken a number of great looking videos which you can see on our website www.turnspro.com but we would love to hear your ideas as well.

However, we have just launched it on Kickstarter, and really need your help to progress the project! We won't be able to complete the project without people like you!

Check out the link https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/192642047/turnspro-time-lapse-camera-mount-for-everyone

Here is one of our favorites so far

Please ask me any questions you may have! I look forward to hearing for you.

Guilty

Active time-lapser
Asking myself : Why isn't there an intervalometer in the device and when your shooting something like the milky way, your camera is non stop moving very slow, indeed, it's very slow, but you always will see some motion blur. How do you handle this?

I'm having an eMotimo myself, but because there are so many timelapse panning (and/or tilting) devices on the market and coming up at the moment, I'm asking myself why (if I was interrested in) I need to buy this one and why it's stand out.

Not trying to be a jerk with this questions, I'm just always interested in gear and the reasons why its made :)!

Good luck with the Kickstart campaign!

stoutch

TLN Community Manager
Staff member
Nice project but I agree with Guilty. If it doesn't do shoot move shoot it's a bit difficult to use for lapses, especially at night.... Did I miss something from the features? Maybe it's there and I didn't see it...

mark thorpe

Time-lapser
Market seems to be flooding with these waterproof egg timers. Folks need to get more into engineering projects with real world appeal.

Zoeperkoe

Active time-lapser
Agree on what has been said. I am actually looking for a P/T head, but this seems to be too light-weight for my requirements. As it stands now, I will go for the DP Stage R. There might be a place for this, but it definitely doesn't seem to be geared toward (semi)professionals, unless I missed some of its features.

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page