A day in Tiruvannamalai

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Namaste, Aravind

thanks for showcasing this work of yours.

Can I be honest? I would have made a shorter version (say 2' and 30'') including the best sequences, and reducing the duration of each from the same POV (check my article on Mistakes to Avoid to know what I mean in details).

Cause that is actually a nice showcase of your city and its surroundings, and I believe you did a nice work! :)
And the music? Great choice too, for me!

Do you plan to create a shorter version?
  • If yes, I will wait and possibly share it on both TLI and TLN homepage too
  • If not, I'll be happy to share it on the TLN and TLI social communities

thanks
Marco

Aravind

New time-lapser
Namaste, Aravind

thanks for showcasing this work of yours.

Can I be honest? I would have made a shorter version (say 2' and 30'') including the best sequences, and reducing the duration of each from the same POV (check my article on Mistakes to Avoid to know what I mean in details).

Cause that is actually a nice showcase of your city and its surroundings, and I believe you did a nice work! :)
And the music? Great choice too, for me!

Do you plan to create a shorter version?
  • If yes, I will wait and possibly share it on both TLI and TLN homepage too
  • If not, I'll be happy to share it on the TLN and TLI social communities

thanks
Marco
Hi,
First of all I'm happy that you liked the video and ofcourse i'll correct my mistakes from the previous one and will make a better video next time. Also i'll try to make a shorter version of this and will share to this forum, so that if you want to share it to the homepage....

Thank you

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page