2 months shooting around Hong Kong and one month editing 33000 RAW photos to create Hong Kong Tourlapse

2 months shooting around Hong Kong to create this "Tourlapse" explore this amazing city watching this video

Camera used: Sony a7r3
Lens: Laowa 15mm f2 / Sony 24-105mm / Sony 100-400mm
Hyperlapses done with a 3 axis gimbal
Edited with
LRtimelapse,Lightroom,After Effects and Premiere Pro

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
how couldn't this great one deserve a Best of 2018 mention in our library, trinkete?

a very nice work (maybe hyperlapses are not 100% stable?) which I would love to feature on both Time Lapse Network and Time Lapse Italia. If you're happy with it, please submit its details thoroughly at:
https://timelapsenetwork.com/contact-us/submit-your-timelapse-video/

and wait for my confirmation here!

Thank you so much for doing so,
Marco

PS: Should the form hang forever, it's 99% sure I got everything actually so please do not submit it 10's times :) I'm getting my dev to solve the issue

how couldn't this great one deserve a Best of 2018 mention in our library, trinkete?

a very nice work (maybe hyperlapses are not 100% stable?) which I would love to feature on both Time Lapse Network and Time Lapse Italia. If you're happy with it, please submit its details thoroughly at:
https://timelapsenetwork.com/contact-us/submit-your-timelapse-video/

and wait for my confirmation here!

Thank you so much for doing so,
Marco

PS: Should the form hang forever, it's 99% sure I got everything actually so please do not submit it 10's times :) I'm getting my dev to solve the issue
Thanks Marco! was my first time shooting hyperlapses with a 3 axis gimbal, a bit different than using a tripod but saving many hours in post.

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page