2 Last Minute Openings: Timelapse Lake Powell Dark-Sky Workshop

Ron

Time-lapser
I have two last minute openings for the upcoming Timelapse Lake Powell Dark-Sky Workshop on September 21-27th, 2019.

*** Shoot me an email at TimelapseWorkshops@gmail.com and I'll provide a special discount code that will save you $$$$ on one of these two spots ***

Take your time lapses to the next level with 7-days of hands-on instruction. The first 2 days of the workshop include classroom sessions and a night shoot in Southern Utah at the Paria Rimrocks Hoodoos. We'll then take a chartered pontoon style watercraft up lake - far from light pollution - to shoot and capture the breathtaking sand stone canyons and cliffs of Lake Powell by day and the incredible dark skies at night - all while camping along the shore at night in our own tents with sleeping bag, cot, sleeping pad, and freshly prepared hot breakfasts and dinners.

This is the only night sky workshop of its kind where you'll not only learn to shoot day-to-night and night-to-day time lapses, but where you'll have the ability to set up your gear and let it go, while we sleep under the stars.

There are only 2 spots open, so register quickly before they're gone.
https://www.timelapseworkshops.com/lakepowell2019

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page