10 year time lapse for the Official 9/11 Memorial Museum Tribute

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Ciao guys,

I'd like to share this epic 10 year time lapse, portraying the 9/11 Memorial Museum being built... 4617 days, over 1,000,000 images.. whoa!

A super hardworking team at EarthCam, who I am so proud to work with, spent countless hours keeping the many webcams at the World Trade Center active for 4,617 days... and counting. This unprecedented effort provided our in-house editors with over 1 million images to choose from when creating this two-and-a-half minute video, as well as our other commemorative World Trade Center movies.

marcofama

Time Lapse Network Founder
Staff member
Amazing stuff @marcofama! What was your workflow like?? Been tasked to shoot a timelapse over 3 years, would love any pointers or tips you might have
hey my friend,
unfortunately that was not a work of mine :)

You should probably ask this question to the authors, who can probably help.
Or, try posting a message in the following section:
http://timelapsenetwork.com/forum/forums/prepare-for-shooting.32/

We can help spreading the message over Facebook and get your questions answered :)

Take care
Marco

about us

Time Lapse Network is the Worldwide community dedicated to time-lapse photography.

Learn the technique, share your experiences and master it watching the best videos for free!

© 2013-18 Time Lapse Network - Created by Marco Famà

submit your video

Follow every single step in this tutorial and get your video straight to the home-page